President Jerry Shiao, who also serves as the board chairman of the Chinatown Daycare Center, attended the graduation ceremony
of the school.
- President Jerry Shiao attended the annual gala of the
Chinatown Partnership Local Development Corporation, and
accepted an award from CPLDC.
- Martha Sullivan, Executive Director of Gouverneur Health,
visited CCBA and President Jerry Shiao.
- President Jerry Shiao, who also serves as the board chairman of the New York Chinese School, attended the graduation ceremony.
- CCBA, New York Methodist Hospital and New York Heart
Association held a informative seminar to promote heart
health to the Chinese community.
- New York State Senator Daniel Squadron visited CCBA,
and discussed community issues with President Jerry
NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital Chinese Community Partnership for Health Program and the Chinese American Independent Practice Association (CAIPA) held a Health Awareness Day at CCBA Auditorium.