- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center held an information fair to educate the community about the Affordable Healthcare at CCBA.
- Karen Ying-Yang Wang, the new Director of the TECO Cultural Center in New York, visited CCBA along with Outgoing Director James Chang.
- CCBA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program started
providing service to the community. Please click
here for detail
information about the service.
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center held a press conference to announce an
information fair to educate the community about the
Affordable Healthcare. The fair will be held at CCBA on
January 28 from 10am to 3pm.
- CCBA Volunteer Julia Wong held a seminar to explain the
details of 2015 Federal health benefits. President
Eric Ng showed the audience his newly received Medicare card
during the seminar.
- CCBA and the Chinese community in New York held a farewell dinner
for Alex Fan, the deputy Direct-General of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in New York, and James Chang, the Director of TECO Cultural Center in New York.
- A moment of silence for NYPD Detectives Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos was held before the monthly Police-Community forum hosted by NYPD Fifth Precinct at CCBA
- NYPD Police Academy invited President Eric Ng and other
community leaders to attend and speak at a workshop for the
new police officers.
- CCBA hosted the annual New Year and Republic of China government establishment celebration.